I found these using the creative commons search engine:
http://www.spinflow.org/2008/02/13/mobile-and-education/
"Here's a 3-minute video interview I conducted with Joaquin Alvarado, director of the Institute for Next Generation Internet at San Francisco State University, on mobile technology and education, following a recent conference organized by the Aspen Institute on mobile technology and civic engagement"
http://ccmixter.org/files/aliteralmind/20334
"This is a kids song with a broadway feel to it, and that is the style in which I sing it. The content is silly and melodramatic, but I sing it with total seriousness. I want the music to be serious as well. It's written for elementary and young middle school kids."
http://www.archive.org/details/BartholomewCubbins-BCOnAutism20WhatDoIDoForTherap...
Parent of child with autism talks about the "therapies" they use at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I see the last 2 are CC - but not sure about the 1st one. Is it under the CC license? There is no obvious CC stamp on it.
ReplyDelete